Monday 1 July 2013

Day 001 - A New Trail

Today is Day 001 of the rest of my life.  I left my job on Friday - my own choice and for various reasons.  Mostly to make time to return to study.  All I need to do now is figure out the where, what, when and how.  Er....

I'm very grateful for all the good wishes I received from my colleagues.  And the thoughtful gifts including half a tonne of chocolate (important for assuaging feelings of guilt for no longer working when I'm fit and able and probably should be) and some things from every stationery fan's favourite place: Kikki K.  The MYOD (Make Your Own Dog) is particularly gorgeous.  So far limited in my options for pet ownership but certainly not lacking in enthusiasm, my new pet is a welcome companion during this time of finding my way.

Day 001 Dog
Day 001


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments welcome!